Love is friendship set on fire.

{unknown}

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


2 little boys' football helmets + 2 very mature brothers = this








Kim, (Ryan's wife) Riley (Kim's oldest), Ellie, me, Sara and Tiffany (Aaron's sisters)










This year we spent Thanksgiving with Aaron's family. It was A LOT of fun! We ate at Aaron's brother's (Ryan's) house and the food was AWESOME. I brought a ham, green salad, pie (Marie Calendar's) I don't do pie!! Aaron made deviled eggs, they were VERY good. We ate, talked, Ellie and I played outside with the horses, told stories and shot the bow and arrow...Very fun day. Family is the Best!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Thanksgiving pictures and your ham looks fabulous! Can't wait until Christmas!
    Love you... Mom

    ReplyDelete