Love is friendship set on fire.

{unknown}

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

This girl is TWO!

I'm taking a survey, how many of you think she wants to have her picture taken with me??

These are totally out of order, I'm sorry people (or should I say mommy dearest, the only one who actually reads this). I'm still new at this blog thingy. FIRST MR. POTATO HEAD!!
She loved it!!!

WELL... at least she likes taking pictures with someone

Please take notice of how long it took Aaron to start accessorizing with the Mr. Potato Head jewelry, oh about 5 minutes.

cute piggy's










Opening presents, she was entoxicated with the tissue paper!? We had to keep reminding her that there were actual presents under the paper. Once she saw them she was very excited.














This picture pretty much sums up our whole evening.
I want, I want, I want.
I need, I need, I need. anyone seen What About Bob?








First thing we did was cake, right after dinner. Then a much needed bath, sparkly dress and sassy pigtails.
Every girl's a Queen on her Birthday. Some of us just ALWAYS think it's our Birthday.
THE END.
Sorry about the order again, was it confusing enough!? (mom) haha








1 comment:

  1. Birthday number 2! What a big girl you are Ellie! I love the sparkle dress and sassy piggy tails! Those are great pictures and I love your comments. No, it was not confusing. I thought Aaron always wore an earring? Her slapping you...precious. I love that little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete